2019 was a fabulous year for my family and for me personally. Here are just a few highlights:
- In January, we took a family ski trip to Colorado for a week. We all love skiing or snowboarding, and it’s probably the one thing we all enjoy doing at the same level. We point our ski tips or board down the mountain, and FLY!
- In January, I started working with clients as a Virtual Assistant with the parenting ministry, Crazy Cool Family.
- Our middle-child began taking classes at our local college to receive dual credit. It was a strange feeling having two of our children attending college while still in high school.
- In May, our oldest graduated from high school.
- In August, we moved him to College Station.
- David and I vacationed in Maui for the first time to celebrate our 20-year anniversary. Yes, it was magical in every way.
- In the fall, I began the process of officially forming my business, Delightful in the Details, to expand my services as an Executive Virtual Assistant. It was an amazing exercise to narrow down my personal branding, mission statement, core values, and vision for my business. I also enjoyed forming the LLC, working with a brand photographer, and getting my website ready to launch.
- In November, we enjoyed spending Thanksgiving on our family land near San Antonio with David’s family where the boys got to go deer hunting.
- In December, we relaxed and got extended time with family and friends celebrating Christmas and preparing for the New Year.
My word for 2020 is GROWTH.
I love seeing so many people posting their word for the year. I didn’t think I had one until recently. But looking back over my journal and my goals I’d been setting for 2020, the word Growth kept popping up.
I’m so excited about experiencing GROWTH in every area of life.
- Growth in my business.
- Growth in my relationships with my amazing husband, adorable three boys, and faithful friends and family.
- Growth in my relationship with Jesus.
- Growth in life experiences and opportunities.
- Growth in my knowledge and skills to serve my clients in a greater capacity.
- Growth in my mindset and beliefs.
- Growth in my physical training, strength, and overall health.
- AND Growth in areas I have yet to even realize!
I could go on. I’m so excited about what God has in store for all of us in 2020. And I’m looking forward to the GROWTH in my life this coming year.
The best is yet to come, my friends.
Happy New Year to you all!